- The new offer will be available starting Nov. 26. thru Groupon. We are featuring our Eggtastic Egg Paperweight. You can get the offer on Groupon now and hopefully on Living Social shortly, or directly thru us. Classes will run mid-January thur mid-April. Be sure to purchase your certificates before they are gone. There is a limited quantity available. Makes a great holiday gift!!!!
Below is how to register for class and the Mandatory Dress Code.
- To schedule a class, buy your certificates
- Check the schedule for dates/times below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the info below:
- Your name, Phone #, Groupon/LS/Amazon # (groupon # is in bottom right hand corner of voucher)(NOT THE BAR CODE), and 1st and 2nd choice of dates of class you wish to be in
- If you have multiple certificates/people, you must include all names/certificate #’s in your email
- You will receive an email confirmation of your class and the DRESS CODE within 48 hours.
- Be sure to dress accordingly (see below) and bring your certificate with you to class.
Those who do not conform to the dress code, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE CLASSES.
MANDATORY DRESS CODE:
- Pants: Long Cotton pants (blue jeans with no holes) — no shorts, skirts, Capris, or nylon/lycra (no yoga pants)
- Socks that cover the ankle
- Shoes: Closed Toe Shoes(gym shoes) — no fashion boots, slippers, clogs, crocs, sandals ,slip on shoes with no back,open top shoes(your feet must be totally enclosed)
- Shirt: Long or short sleeve COTTON shirt — no fleece, nylon, or synthetic fabrics
If you have any questions, please call the studio at 847-949-0013
Reminder: Be sure to check that you have your certificate with you and the mandatory dress code.
Parents or guardians must be present to sign waivers for children under the ages of 18. Parents or guardians must also be present for the entire class for children under the age of 15.
|Groupon/Living Social Eggarific Egg|